Houston-based Utility Global, a sustainable hydrogen company, closed its Series B funding round, raising $25 million in growth capital. Ara Partners led the round with participation from Aramco, Samsung Ventures and NOVA.
- Utility Completes Testing of Revolutionary Zero-Electricity Hydrogen Reactor
- Utility Expands Global Sales Capability via Appointment of Intralink
- Venture Capital Deals: August 11, 2022
- H2 startup, Utility Global secures $25-MM Series B funding, appoints Claus Nussgruber as CEO
- Houston startup raises $25M