Join us at Utility.
We are game-changing startup focused on reshaping the world’s energy landscape. Our world-class multidisciplinary team is comprised of both experienced professionals and the next generation of engineers and scientists.
We are seeking highly-motivated applicants who want to make a difference and have a passion for technology and innovation. We offer exciting opportunities for personal growth and career development in a vibrant workplace. We welcome you to apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting the form below.
Location: Houston, TX
Minimum Requirement: 3.75 GPA
- Design and execute experiments in a lab setting.
- Solve novel and challenging problems utilizing first principles.
- Formulate, create, and optimize colloidally stable, printable inks for use in ink jet printers.
- Research and optimize electromagnetic sintering process for fuel cell fabrication.
- Collaborate with the world’s leading universities and companies to accelerate R&D.
- Work effectively in a collaborative team setting.
- Entry-level position available.
- 2-7 years of experience in research, technology development, lab, or experimental environment preferred.
- Experience in a startup or small company environment preferred.
- Experience with wet labs, additive manufacturing, electrochemistry, EM technologies, or wafer / chip manufacturing a plus.
Qualifications & Skills
- B.S. in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Manufacturing, or a similar discipline is highly desirable.
- Prefer Ph.D. or M.Sc. from a Tier I university (e.g., MIT, Harvard, Princeton).
- Ability to solve problems, follow procedures carefully, and work in collaborative environments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate and manage internal and external relationships, including with remote colleagues.
- High level of integrity, diligence, and reliability.
We are seeking highly-motivated applicants who want to make a difference and have a passion for technology and innovation. We offer exciting opportunities for personal growth and career development in a vibrant workplace. We welcome you to apply by submitting your resume here.
You may also apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.