Join us at Utility.
We are game-changing startup focused on reshaping the world’s energy landscape. Our world-class multidisciplinary team is comprised of both experienced professionals and the next generation of engineers and scientists.
We are seeking highly-motivated applicants who want to make a difference and have a passion for technology and innovation. We offer exciting opportunities for personal growth and career development in a vibrant workplace. We welcome you to apply by submitting your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting the form below.
Vice President Business Development
Location: Houston, TX
Minimum Years of Experience: 15 years
Requirements: Hydrogen or industrial gas sales experience
- Lead the sales & marketing effort of Utility’s H2 gas-as-a-service business
- Build and develop successful relationships with customer and strategic partners to drive projects, collaborations, and new opportunities
- Build and drive a successful business development organization
- Highly competitive, success-based compensation package
- Secure large strategic deals and structure highly-profitable transactions that protect, promote, and enable the company’s best interests
- Evaluate market opportunities and understand market dynamics to prioritize deployments by industry and geography
- Develop a go-to-market & growth strategy, coordinating closely with the engineering team
- Successfully manage relationships with partners and/or customers by visiting customers to help them identify new opportunities
- 15-25 years experience in business development, marketing, or sales
- Preferably experience in sales & marketing hydrogen in steel, glass, electronics, mobility, refining, or petrochemical industries
- Expert in hydrogen systems and energy market with the ability to understand the ecosystem of clients, partners & competitors
- Expertise in negotiating complex agreements
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams
- Demonstrated skill at working at the C-level of large organizations
- Strong analytical skills in the domains of hydrogen, engineering, steam methane reforming, electrolysis, or electrochemistry preferred
- Top-tier technical communication skills, ability to engage partners and customers and convey complex technical topics clearly
- Technology evangelist with the ability to represent Utility Global’s technological innovation and competitive market position as well as the role hydrogen will play in the energy transition
Qualifications & Skills
- 15-25 years work experience in business development focused in the energy sector is desired
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in engineering or technology field – An MBA or Doctorate is preferred
- Strong executive and leadership presence
- Ability to collaborate and interact with a multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
- Strong technical and financial skills.
- Entrepreneurship experience having worked in a small company and preferably private equity or venture-backed start-up
- Ability to make complicated technical concepts easy to understand for a general audience
- A willingness to travel globally 25%+ of the time
We are seeking highly-motivated applicants who want to make a difference and have a passion for technology and innovation. We offer exciting opportunities for personal growth and career development in a vibrant workplace. We welcome you to apply by submitting your resume here.
You may also apply by sending your resume to email@example.com.